For His Sake November 2017

For His Sake October 2017


Inspire

Giftedness



Cover Story
Another Exciting Month has Passed by!

It's been yet another exciting month at Olive Theological Institute. We had several teams going out for practical ministry through open air meetings, village outreach, hospital ministry, clean -up campaign and food serving ministry. The trainees have completed the academic requirements for the first semester and have moved to the second. The graduating class is in their final semester of studies. The graduation theme for the year is Shining Stars (Philippians 2:15). Our graduation speaker for this year is Mr. Dan Charlin from Rolling Hills Covenant Church, California. The Media Department has started working on our annual college magazine, 'Roshandan'. We eagerly look forward to the next month with great expectations.

PETITION
The newcomers who are adapting themselves to the environment on OTI campus.
Our faculty and staff, that God may use them to impact the students for the cause of the Kingdom of God.
The alumni who are serving the Lord in different parts of our country, especially those who are facing challenges in the mission field.
The infrastructural work being done on campus.

UPCOMING
Outreach Ministry
Venue:Mallappally
Participants:Staff and Female Students of OTI

Outreach Ministry
Venue:Kakkathuruthu
Participants:Lady Staff of OTI
Missionary Chapel
Venue:OTI Chapel
Visiting Missionary:Mr. Sajan George who works among Devadasi's in Karnataka




If you are led by the Lord to write a check and if you are in the USA, you may write it in the name of:
Mission To Asia,
4709 Sara Drive,
Torrance, CA 90503.
Donations to Mission To Asia qualify for tax deductible receipt.

If you would like to transfer money in Indian Rupees :

Bank : Indian Overseas Bank, Tiruvalla
Branch Code : 0096
Name of Bank Account : Olive Theological Institute
Account Number : 009601000019462
IFS Code : IOBA 0000096
SWIFT Code : IOBAINBB004
In OTI I got more time to meditate the Word of God and also to pray. College library has a serene atmosphere and there are many books to refer and learn.
- Bansha Kumari Koted
Abba father Prayer and missionary chapels helped me to be strong spiritually and to draw closer to God.
- Anita Kumari Gameti
At OTI, my behavior was changed, I got a clear direction in my life…I will never forget OTI till the end of my life.
- Mo zi
OTI made me a person who is never scared in sharing the good news. It taught me a lot of lessons which I would not have learnt anywhere else.
- Ritesh Nag
I understood God's call and purpose of my life here in OTI.
- Chayadevi
During internship ministry I committed my life to do ministry among children.
- Titus S.
Field internship gave me a very good ministry exposure and helped me to know what is all about ministry. Now I can survive anywhere and do ministry.
- A. Jerro Johnson
Really, OTI has changed my life. I came in college as an empty person, but it has made me a person with some knowledge and courage to do ministry.
- Dinesh Kumar
The training at OTI contributed towards my future and equipped me for the specific purpose which God has called me for.
- Ajit Kumar Gorana
OTI taught me how to trust God for all things.
- Arjun Rai
After coming to the OTI campus, I was moulded, leant to spend more time with God and to read the Bible… Now I am growing in my spiritual life.
- Patras Masih
In OTI, I learnt what Christian life is… I learnt how to live in the community. I feel OTI hostel is my own home.
- Gajendra Garanja Magar
Fasting prayer, Upper room prayer, mentorship group and chapel service helped me a terms of my spiritual life.
- Jismon Jose
 At OTI, I met students who represent many races, castes, colours and languages - a small replica of the Kingdom of God! I have always been a great admirer of Dr. George Samuel since my childhood. It was sheer joy to spend some time with him and the team at OTI. May God bless each and every one of them to attempt greater things for the Lord in our motherland. 
Rev. Nebu K. Varghese
Mar Thomas Mission Centre
Munsyari, Uttarakhand


A team of 13 students and representatives of staff and faculty of OTI ministered at Kottayam Medical College earlier this month. This outreach was conducted in partnership with Ashraya Charitable Trust, an organization that serves cancer patients who are unable to afford treatment costs at the medical college. As soon as the team arrived, they met the patients and were really moved by their plight. This exposure helped them prepare their hearts and minds for service. The team wholeheartedly engaged in chopping firewood, cleaning the premises of the hospital, peeling coconut husks etc. The people at the hospital appreciated their willingness to work in the very hot sun and commended their dedication. This was followed by a praise and worship session at Ashraya during which the students led worship and shared their testimonies. The trust offers free food for over 900 poor patients every day. our students served food for all of them on that day. This was a novel experience for them. The team members reported that this exposure was indeed an eye opener for them. They learned many practical lessons on the importance of meeting the physical needs of the people while engaging in evangelistic outreach among them. This outreach was made possible by our alumnus, Jovin George, who is serving as an evangelist among the patients in the medical college along with the Mar Thoma Church.
But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
2 Timothy 4: 5

Olive Theological Institute
Navajeevodayam Centre
Manjadi P. O., Tiruvalla - 689105
Kerala, India

+91 469 2636041
info@oti.org.in
www.oti.org.in

                 
We would love to hear from you
© 2017 OTI Connect • All rights reserved • Designed by Akeydesigns

Comments